This is me! Claire Hubbert
I am a post-graduate qualified teacher of English as a second language (TESOL). I provide classroom-based English classes in Townsville. Each class is 1.5 hours with a maximum of 6 students per class, at a cost of $21 per person (includes booking fee).
Classes are for adult students at a level of lower-intermediate to upper-intermediate and cover speaking and listening practise for English for study, work or business and the IELTS test.
I have been a TESOL teacher and business trainer since 2009. Prior to that for over 20 years I held senior positions up to Associate Partner and Director level in international businesses in the UK, New Zealand and Australia and was a part-time lecturer at the University of Auckland.
- Bachelor of Education Degree with Professional Honours (TESOL)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Commercial Estate Management
- Graduate Certificate in Education (TESOL)
- CELTA Cambridge University Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Human Resources
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment