Welcome to your first quiz. Watch this video to know how to complete your quiz.
Level 1 – Punctuation
Correct the sentences below with the correct punctuation
READ these notes first, remember:
- We use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence, a full stop at the end
- We use I (me) the letter I not’i’.
- We also use a capital letter for the first letter of towns, cities, peoples names, schools, buildings, businesses, companies, religions, days of the week, street addresses, suburbs, states, countries, continents, oceans and seas, rivers, lakes, hills, mountains, books, TV shows, movies.
- We use capital letters for all the letters of acronyms e.g QLD = Queensland, TV = television.
- We don’t use a full stop at the end of a sentence if a question mark ‘?’ is used.